Comment are off
You will be visiting a Natural Heritage Site, therefore you must follow the rules imposed by the controlling authorities such as the Galapagos National Park. During your visits the naturalist guides will emphasize these regulations:
- Do not remove animals, plants, rocks or their remains (including shells, bones, and pieces of wood) from the islands.
- Be careful not to transport any live animals to the islands, or from island to island.
- Do not take any food to the uninhabited islands.
- Do not touch or handle the animals.
- Do not feed the animals. It can be dangerous, and it can destroy the animals’ social structure and breeding habits.
- Do not disturb or chase any animal from its resting or nesting place.
- Stay within the designated visiting areas.
- Do not litter while on land or sea.
- Do not deface the rocks.
- Do not buy souvenirs or objects made of plants or animals from the islands.
- Keep on mind that most of the tours must be accompanied by a licensed National Park Guide.
- Restrict your visits to officially permitted areas.
- Conservation is everyone’s business. Please do not hesitate to show your conservationist attitude