We had exciting news this month with the wedding of Monica (our hotel manager) and Bolivar (a Galapagos Tour Leader).
A Galapagos Wedding: HD Video
- The Bride and Groom: Monica Paez and Bolivar Oswaldo Vega Moncayo
- Wedding Date: January 7th, 2012
- Time of the ceremony: 3:45
- Travel time: 30 minutes (by boat, from Aventura Lodge to the beach)
- Did they travel by boat back to the lodge after the ceremony? Yes
- Number of guests: There were about 70 people, most of them from Galapagos and about 15 came from mainland Ecuador.
- Location: Garrapatero Beach, Santa Cruz Island.
Congratulations Bolivar and Monica!
Do You Want to Get Married in the Galapagos?
We offer custom Wedding and Galapagos Honeymoon Packages. For a completely unforgettable wedding, consider a wedding on Isabela Island. You can get married right on the beach in front of the lodge.