Reservation & Cancellation Policies
The Red Mangrove Galapagos Lodge has established the following payment policies in order to maintain strong relationships with guests and clients.
All reservations must be made and confirmed either by fax or e-mail and must include the following:
- Complete name(s) of the guest(s) or group if through an agency
- Arrival and departure dates
- Number of nights stay
- Type of room(s) required
- Payment method
2. PRE-PAYMENT: (For both Guests & Agencies)
PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD / PAYPAL:
We accept credit card payments through .
Guests will have to make a down payment of 50% of the total amount for the Red Mangrove Galapagos Lodges programs in order to secure the spaces at the lodges. The balance must be deposited 20 to 30 DAYS before the departure. In order to pay, please go to the link in your confirmation email.
If you are using this system outside of The United States, and if you have never used Paypal before, you may have to go through the process of submitting information and verifying your data (usually credit card information and sometimes bank information). This is a security measure for you and for us. The initial spending limit for paypal is $2,000. If your payment is higher than $ 2,000, Paypal may ask you for additional information.
Please let us know of any problems you encounter in using Paypal and we will try to help you out.
Once in the Galapagos, for any spending within our lodges, we accept the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club.
In order to cancel a booking, please adhere to the following procedures in accordance with our policies:
- Notification at least 90 days prior to the start of the intended arrival, will reimburse the full deposit.
- Travel Zoo deals are not refundable or applicable to any cancellation policy.
- Notification between 45 to 89 days prior to arrival date, will reimburse 50% of the deposit.
- Notification between 44 to 21 days prior to arrival date, the total deposit will be charged.
- Notification between 20 to 0 days prior to arrival, full payment of the total reservation will be charged.
Only written cancellations will be accepted and confirmed as a cancellation.