This adventure includes San Cristobal, Isabela and Santa Cruz, where you will sea lots of wild and marine animals, endemic flora and amazing landscapes.
San Cristobal, (Chatham) also called one of the oldest of the Galapagos islands that is still above water, composed of 3 or 4 volcanoes (all extinct). Is the island where Darwin first went ashore in 1835. Santa Cruz, (Indefatigable) a large dormant volcano situated in the center of the Archipelago, and the second largest island in the Galapagos. Isabela (Albemarle) is the largest island of the Galapagos, famous because of its sea horse shape. Is one of the youngest islands, formed by the merger of 6 shield volcanoes.
Activities: Wildlife interaction, kayaking, snorkeling, hiking.
- Get to see the amazing Frigate Birds at “Cerro Tijeretas” in San Cristobal.
- Snorkel in calm waters to see marine life hang out. Walk among the giant Galapagos tortoises.
- Visit giant tortoises in captivity.
- Visit Leon Dormido (Kicker Rock) This place is ranked as the #1 out of 8 things to do in Galapagos.
- Walk among the giant Galapagos Tortoises, and Visit Lava Tunnels and chambers.
- Kayaking and Snorkeling with sea lions, sharks, marine iguanas, sea turtle, rays, schools of fish.
- Hike to the second largest cauldron of the World, amongst active fumaroles.
- Walk amongst iguanas, and see white-tipped reef sharks.
- Vist the Charles Darwin Research Station.
- Adventures scorted by Galapagos National Park naturalist guides.
- Ocean view restaurants
DAY 1: Hike to “Cerro Tijeretas” to see the amazing Frigates. Visit the Interpretation Center and Galapaguera , Relax at Playa Mann San Cristobal (L,D)
DAY 2: Tour to Kicker Rock one of the most spectacular land marks in Galapagos: 2 volcanic rocks 40 meter tall, with a narrow channel between the 2 of them , and snorkel in this amazing place. San Cristobal. (B,L,D)
DAY 3: Walk among giant tortoises at Rancho Primicias and explore amazing lava tunnels and Los Gemelos. Santa Cruz (B,L,D)
DAY 4: Kayaking and Snorkeling at the Itabaca channel. Santa Cruz Navigation to Isabela (B,L,D)
DAY 5: Hike to Sierra Negra Volcano at Isabela Island, expedition and snorkel at Concha Perla Site, at Isabela Island. (B.L.D)
DAY 6: Visit Tintoreras walking among iguanas and seeing white-tipped reef sharks. (Isabela) Tour to Charles Darwin Research Station. Santa Cruz. (B,L,D)
DAY 7: Early Deaparture to your flight back to mainland. (B.).
Read detailed itienerary
|Accommodation||Single / Person||Double / Person||Triple / Person|
|Suite – Ocean View||$ 4.499||$ 3.649||$ 3.459|
|Superior||$ 4.099||$ 3.299||$ 3.099|
|Standard – Mangrove View||$ 3.749||$ 2.999||$ 2.859|
Accommodations at the Red Mangrove Lodges, in Isabela and Santa Cruz, and Pimampiro or similar in San Cristobalal; meals as listed (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner); Soft drink during meals; Guided tours; Inter- island transportation; Snorkeling gear; Bilingual Galapagos naturalist guide; 10% Service Charge as per Ecuadorian Law; Free use of Bikes.
Flights to and from Galapagos, Transfer in – out Galapagos, Entrance fee to Galapagos National Park ($100 USD must be paid in cash in Galapagos airport), Galapagos transit card ($10 USD (must be paid in cash in mainland airport) tips, alcoholic beverages.
For this adventure, you will have to book flight to arrive in San Cristobal, and depart from Baltra.
This itinerary is subject to change without notice due to seasonal changes, weather conditions, and Galapagos National Park regulations.
Go to these links to see IMPORTANT INFORMATION: