See all available tour packages
Going on or jumping off a cruise? This is the perfect program for you!
Discover Puerto Ayora on your own: walk, bike, go shopping or simply relax and enjoy the views from our deck. Activities are combined in such a way so that you will experience the best of nature for your relaxation and enjoyment.
During your vacation in the Galapagos do a day of scuba diving with your land tour package. If you are not certified, ask about Discover Scuba Diving or our PADI courses to explore the underwater realm and get the very most out of your Galapagos tour!
Pre / Post Cruise Package + Diving (3 Days)
- Discover Puerto Ayora on your own
- Walk among giant Galapagos Tortoises
- Explore lava tunnels
- Hike Los Gemelos
- Tortuga Bay
- DAY 1: Discover Puerto Ayora on your own. Tortoise Quest at Rancho Primicias, Lava Tunnels, and Los Gemelos.
- DAY 2: Tortuga Bay – Le Carte Dinner
- Day 3: Early departure for your flight back to mainland.
|Accommodation||Single / Person||Double / Person||Triple / Person|
|Suite – Ocean View||$ 2,077||$ 1,385||$ 1,264|
|Superior||$ 1,912||$ 1,275||$ 1,143|
|Standard – Mangrove View||$ 1,731||$ 1,154||$ 1,066|
- Included: Accommodations in the Red Mangrove Lodges. All meals as listed (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner), soft drinks during meals. Guided tours as listed, Inter island transportation. All diving and snorkel gear, bilingual Galapagos naturalist guide, 10% Service Charge as per Ecuadorian Law. Free use of bikes.
- Not included: Flights to and from Galapagos, entrance fee to Galapagos National Park ($100 USD must be paid in cash in Galapagos airport), Galapagos transit card ($20 USD (must be paid in cash in mainland airport), tips, alcoholic beverages. Transfer in and out Galápagos.
Note: This itinerary is subject to change without notice due to seasonal changes, weather conditions, and Galapagos National Park regulations.