Made up for you to discover Puerto Ayora on your own, walk, bike, go shopping or simply relax and enjoy the views from our deck. With this program you will have the chance to enjoy in a different way the unique taste of Puerto Ayora. The activities are combined in such a way that you will experience the best of nature and the colorful life of the Islands.
You can also enjoy a morning of scuba diving. If you are not certified, we’ll take you on a recreational Discovery scuba dive. Once there you can also ask about our Padi courses to explore the underwater realm and get the very most out of your Galapagos tour!
Day 1 Santa Cruz
- Arrive to Aventura Lodge and do a quick check while you freshen up with our welcome drinks.
- Enjoy lunch “a la carte” in our waterfront Red Mangrove Restaurant, well recognized by the quality and exquisite flavors of our menu.
- Taking it all in 2 Options:
- After lunch have a free afternoon to relax at the resort or explore the town of Puerto Ayora walking or biking.
- After lunch and in the privacy of your own room, relax with a Swedish massage that uses specifically formulated blends of essential oils to sooth mind, body and spirit.
- You will enjoy dinner in our restaurant , you will be able to delight yourself with our deliscious food. A perfect opportunity to have a little bit of calm amongst all the adventure.
- Overnight at Aventura Lodge.
Day 2 Santa Cruz
- After breakfast we will take you to a open water diving, where you will enjoy the fantastic scenery of the underwater with high opportunities to see hammerheads sharks, manta rays, eagle rays and more. An absolut highlight of the Galápagos trip.!
- Lunch “a la carte” in our waterfront Red Mangrove Restaurant, well recognized by the quality and exquisite flavors of our menu.
- After lunch a free afternoon to go biking and exploring the unique Galapagos scenery.
A farewell dinner “a la carte”, wine included at Aventura Lodge.
Day 3: Final day.
Take a transfer out to the airport or to the dock depending on your program.