Read more about Galapagos Adventures with Red Mangrove
Red Mangrove Reservation & Cancellation Policies
The Red Mangrove Galapagos Lodge has established the following payment policies in order to maintain strong relationships with guests and clients.
All reservations must be made and confirmed by e-mail.
2. Payment: (for both Guests & Agencies)
We accept all major credit cards. If reserving your trip greater than 90 days in advance, a 50% deposit is required at the time of booking, and the balance is due 90 days prior to departure. If reserving your trip within 90 days of your departure, the entire trip cost must be paid at the time of confirmation. Flights require 100% payment at the time of booking. For “accomodation only” full payment is rquired at the booking.
In order to cancel a booking, please adhere to the following procedures in accordance with our policies:
- Notification at least 90 days prior to the start of the intended arrival, will reimburse the full deposit.
- Notification between 60 to 89 days prior to arrival date, will reimburse 50% of the deposit.
- Notification between 30 to 59 days prior to arrival date, the total deposit will be charged.
- Notification between 29 -0 days prior to arrival, full payment of the total reservation will be charged.
- Special Deals are not refundable or applicable to any cancellation policy.
Only written cancellations will be accepted.
All claims must be received within 15 days of the trip’s termination to be considered. Claims must be requested in writing, accompanied with supporting documentation
These policies apply to every package we offer.
TRIP PAYMENT CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT HEREIN.