Take a unique tour with us. Here are a few examples:
- Bike Ecuador’s Pacific coast
- Kayak in the Andes mountains and the coastal mangroves
- Golf Ecuador’s Andean and Coastal Courses
Ecuador is a small country in South America. It is located on the Pacific Coast and shares borders with Columbia (to the north) and Peru (to the south). Ecuador is a Spanish speaking country and uses the US dollar as it’s official currency.
Mainland Ecuador (known as “the continent” by Galapagos inhabitants) is famous for it’s culture and natural attractions.
When arriving in Ecuador, you’ll fly into either Guayaquil or Quito international airports. Both are modern and well run. From either airport, you can catch a national flight to some of the smaller cities, such as Cuenca, Manta, Loja, Latacunga, Portoviejo, or one of two airports in the Galapagos (Baltra and San Cristobal). There is regular bus service to towns and cities around the country. You might also opt for an airport pickup by your hotel or tour operator.
Ecuador Tourism Attractions
Mainland Ecuador is divided into three main areas:
- Costa: Ecuador’s coastal region is famous for great seafood and beautiful beaches. Significant cities include Guayaquil, Salinas and Manta.
- Sierra: Ecuador’s Andes mountains are famous for stable (and cool) temperatures, cloud forests, hot springs and volcanoes. Popular areas include Quito, Cuenca and Loja.
- Amazon: Known in Spanish as “el oriente”, Ecuador’s eastern region includes the eastern slopes of the mountains down into the Amazon basin.
Did you know that we offer golf tours in Ecuador?
Galapagos is frequently listed as Ecuador’s forth region – located 625 miles (1000 km) off of Ecuador’s coast. Read more about planning your Galapagos Islands vacation.
Ecuador Tourism Packages
In addition to the Galapagos, we also travel to each of mainland Ecuador’s primary areas:
- Quito: Visit traditional markets, tour the city, and see the unique Cuicocha Crater Lake. Visit the famous Avenue of the Volcanoes and Ecuador’s monument to the equator.
- Guayaquil: Tour the scenic Guayas River, cacao and banana plantations, a number of parks and Salinas Beach.
- Cuenca: Take a city tour, visit Inca ruins and traditional markets. Go horseback riding, hike a waterfall and learn how to milk a cow.
- Amazon: Go canoeing though rivers in the Amazon basin, hike the rain forest and zip-line the canopy.
Quito, Ecuador Tourism Packages
The city of Quito is located in the north of Ecuador and is home to a new international airport. Choose from a number of tours based in and around Quito, Ecuador:
- Quito and its Surroundings (6 Days): Visit Mitad del Mundo (Ecuador’s monument to the equator) and take a Quito city tour. Later, visit Avenue of the Volcanoes and Saquisili Market. You’ll also visit the world famous Otavalo Indigenous Market and Cuicocha Crater Lake. Read more…
- Quito, Otavalo & Cuicocha Crater Lake (5 Days): Similar to the above six day tour, loaded with cultural and natural attractions. Read more…
- Charming Quito and Otavalo (4 Days): Visit some of the most popular attractions in the Quito area, including the Otavalo markets, Cotacachi and Cuicocha Lake, and take a city tour of Quito. Read more…
Guayaquil, Ecuador Tourism Packages
Guayaquil is Ecuador’s largest city and home to an international airport. Its location on the coast makes it hot and tropical. Nearby, you’ll find many beautiful beaches.
- Guayaquil The Jewel of The Pacific 4 Days: Tour the Guayas River by yacht. Visit Centennial Park, Iguana Park, Malecon 2000 and Guayaquil’s Historical Park. You’ll also experience rural life on a cocoa and banana plantation and have lunch at the estate. Read more…
- Guayaquil and Beach 6 Days: Similar to the above tour, you’ll also visit Salinas, Punta Carnero and Anconcito Beaches. Read more…
Cuenca, Ecuador Tourism Packages
The city of Cuenca is located in the southern sierra region of Ecuador. It is known for its year-round spring-like climate.
- Cuenca & Ingapirca (2 Days): Get to know the city of Cuenca with a downtown tour and a visit to the Tomebamba River and the Turi lookoff. You’ll also visit Ingapirca and Cañari Indian markets. Read more…
- Cuenca – Extension A taste of The Andes (2 Days): After a city tour you’ll visit a local estate farm and go horseback riding. You’ll also do some early morning milking and hike to a waterfall. Read more…
Amazon, Ecuador Tourism Packages
Ecuador’s Amazon Basin is full of unique life and landscapes. We offer two tours that take you through some of the most beautiful sections. Both tours begin and end in Quito.
- The Beauty of the Amazon Basin 6 Days: Take a canoe ride down Napo River, visit Añangu Lake and a Quichua Community. Later, you’ll visit the Napo Wildlife Center and the parrot clay lick. Option to take a zip-line through the rain forest canopy. Read more…
- The Jungle Adventure 6 Days: Travel from Coca to Pilchicocha Lake, zip line though the canopy and then visit Lagartococha Lake. Read more…