Interested in the Galapagos, but not sure what there is to do and see? Check out these photo galleries, organized by hotel, excursion and wildlife.
Galapagos Photo Galleries
- Take a virtual tour of our Lodge and all our rooms.
- Galapagos Overview: Galapagos Vacation Photos will show you the highlights of each Island and excursion.
- Our Hotel: Aventura Lodge
- Excursions: Diving | Sierra Negra Volcano | Tortuga Bay | Kayaking in Itabaca Channel | Primicias, Los Gemelos and Lava Tunnels | Los Tuneles | Tintoreras Bay Tour | Wall of Tears | Mainland Ecuador
- Wildlife: Sea Lions | Galapagos Birds | Marine Life | Unique Galapagos Animals
- Galapagos Videos
Built in 1995, this lodge has a unique architecture design which blends with mangrove forest and seafront, its location allows you to observe the mangrove ecosystem in action as well as the best view of Puerto Ayora’s bay. Visit Aventura Lodge Gallery
Red Mangrove Galapagos Dive Center is proud to adhere to PADI standards. PADI is the world leader in diver education and safety. Clients participating in the Red Mangrove Galapagos Dive Center DSD will be tutored and guided by a PADI Instructor with the highest international safety standards in place.