For the ultimate Galapagos experience, Red Mangrove provides excellent island hopping programs. There are four different tours you can choose from with options of either six or eight day tours.
What is Included in Red Mangrove Island Hopping Tours?
- Accommodation at our lovely oceanfront hotel and others similar such as Golden Bay and Iguana Crossing.
- All transfers from Baltra Airport and back from Red Mangrove
- All transportation to and from all island hopping destinations
- Face mask, snorkel, and fins
- Breakfast and lunch
How Does It Work?
When you first arrive to Baltra Airport you will be met by your guide and begin the first part of your tour. All guests arriving should be prepared and dressed well for an easy hike and visit within the highlands of Santa Cruz, including a few other visits explained in further detail within the itineraries.
Each day for your island hopping tour you will be picked up early at the hotel and taken with a guide to the island that your Red Mangrove representative confirmed for your program. The great thing about day tours in the island hopping programs is that there will be snorkeling opportunities each day.
At the end of the day you’ll be brought back to the Red Mangrove where you can rest and relax before another new and exciting day in the Galapagos dawns.
Spend 6 exciting days visiting island highlights such as Kicker Rock, Lobos Island, San Cristobal, and Santa Cruz just like Charles Darwin did in the 19th century!
Red Mangrove’s second 6 day option includes wondrous destinations such as Isabela Island and the impressive Sierra Negra Volcano, plus various sites on Santa Cruz.
This 8 day program offers in-depth exploration of various islands such as San Cristobal, Santa Cruz, and Isabela, which allow visitors to take note of many of the same details Darwin did when he first discovered the extraordinary Galapagos Islands.
• Transfers in – out from / to Baltra airport.
• Visits as specified on the itinerary.
• Guidance in English / Spanish.
• Transportation during the stay.
• Lunch included on the daily tours (2nd and 3rd day).
• Accommodation for 3 nights at Hotel Red Mangrove (breakfast included).
• Snorkeling equipment for daily tours (face mask and snorkel).
Does Not Include:
• Air ticket.
• Entrance to the GPS National Park ($ 100).
• Ingala Card ($ 20).
• Entrance fee to Isabela Island ($ 10).
• Lunch (1st and 5th day) – dinners – extra drinks.
• Tips and personal expenses.
• Activities and services not specified above.